maandag 10 maart 2008
The Reebok Freestyle Hi Reign-Bow is a iconic shoe of the 80´s that changed the face of women´s fitness, revolutionized the industry and ignited the women´s aerobics dance craze. Twenty-five years later, the Reebok Freestyle remains one of the best selling shoes of all time, worn by female fashion icons and everyday fashionistas across the world. The celebration of the Freestyle continues with fresh colorways!

But there has been allot of talking about these shoes becayse ,, 25 % of the people love them ,, and the other 75 % procent hates them ! ,, but ahwel ,, Check em out for yourself !